While the crowd of clowns pursue the GOP nomination, President Obama is unopposed on the Democratic side (as we would expect). Though I expect to vote for him or not at all I would love to get answers to a few questions on positions he’s taken during his first term.
- Why has your Administration continued, and even increased, the use of top secret classifications, national security letters and similar dark side tools?
- Related: Why is Bradley Manning being prosecuted?
- Why are former partners and employees of Goldman Sachs so prominent in your Administration?
- Why has your Administration not acted on the Too Big To Fail financial institutions? That is, pushed for legislation and/or regulatory changes that would make them no long Too Big. If anything, these corporations are now even larger and potentially bigger catastrophes waiting to happen!
- Iran, North Korea and Pakistan still have nuclear weapons or the capability to build them. Why?
- Why is your Administration opposed to medical marijuana and legalization of marijuana and other recreational drugs?
- Why isn’t your Administration moving to better protect the environment from fraking and similar resource extraction technology?
- Why did your Administration participate in the secret ACTA treaty negotiations?
- Why is your Administration extraditing Richard O’Dwyer for creating a website that simply links to shared files, even though the site itself did not offer any shared files?
- Why is your Administration, via the DHS, monitoring the Internet for political dissent?
Note: “National security” in and of itself, with no further elaboration is not a sufficient answer to any of the above.